lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Animal Abusers beware, hunt is on
The Straits Times 20 august 2006

I am delighted to know that the animal activists are taking more action to pin down animal abuser with nightly patrols and cctv cameras. I feel that this is an excellent idea. Being a animal lover myself, I feel that the animal abuser should be dealt more serverly as these animals also have lives, just like us. Moreover instead of just writing in how angry they felt about such actions committed by someone, they took real actions against these people. In my point of view, I feel that these people who abused the animals should be jailed for a longer term such that they will learn their lesson and not commit the mistake twice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home