lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

PAY MORE IF YOU WANT TO RIDE IN COMFORT
the new paper July 4 , 2006
I was infuriated when I first heard about this. I do not deny for the fact that I am a regular "cab taker". With this rise in the price in cab fares, I was affected. One of the reason that they give was it was due to the rise in the petrol cost and such that they need to cover cost. The two consoling thing that they can give is better service and no peak surcharge on Saturdays. This does not help me in any other way as I normally take cab to school and Saturday, my parents can drop me to school if there are extra lessons being conducted.

1 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

I used to take taxi rather often to go home after school cause i was lazy. But now with the increase in prices, i've been trying to take the bus more frequently.

I guess Comfort can't help but to increase the prices because of the increasing oil prices.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home