lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006


DBS is trying out this gadget to fight card fraud
the Sunday times, June 25, 2006

Plastic inhibitor makes it hard for thieves to install card-skimming devices on an ATM. I applaud for the extra effort that the bank put in into making it less possible for thieves to penetrate into the account and hack into the machine. I feel that today's Theives have been relatively sophisicated and well prepared. Hence I feel that banks, and any other companies that contain confidential information of customers should keep up with today's technology, always changing the gadets as there aren't foul proof. If not, there isn't any point. On the other hand, I feel that we got to thank the thieves as I feel that its the crime that the thieves commit that made us reflect and improve ourselves in the technology aspect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home