lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Japan sends stern warning to North Korea
THE STRAITS TIMES Monday, June 19 2006
I feel that whatever North Korea is doing is wrong. Moreover I feel that they are being selfish as testing a Taepodong 2 missile might lead to adverse consequences. Although Japan warned North Korea that there would be a harsh response from them for their own benefit but I still feel that somehow Japan still value the safety of the world. The initial impetus was probably catch up with Iran in a pariah-state proliferators' bidding war for international favours, moreover North Korea sees that Iran has been more dangerously seductive of late. Hence they might want to compete in that perspective. In my honest opinion, I feel that united nation should act quickly regarding this matter as this might get out of hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home