lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

32 years ' jail for man who raped 5 daughters
The straits times Wednesday April 2006
I think that 32 years of jail term is insufficient. This man is simply too much. Where did all his moral values go to? Where did his education go to? Into the drain? I guess so. I hate people like him as they make me feel that man are a bunch of disgusting creatures. Having a sexual relationship with your own flesh and blood is not only condemned in the bible. It is also deemed as evil in God's eyes. Have this man ever wondered how much pain and humiliations had he inflicted on his five daughters. Not only that, why didn't his wives stopped him from doing such unlawful act, or even turn him into the police station? Although I know that he did it out of love but this is not the way to love someone by allowing him to rape your flesh and blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home