lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

S'pore has good government, appreciate and support.
FORUM The Straits Times, Saturday, April 29, 2006
while flipping through the newspaper, all I see are articles going against Singapore government and saying that they are too strict, too inflexible, so stressful. However when I read through Forum, I found someone like me, who appreciate Singapore government's actions to allow Singapore to prosper. I must appaud for the government wise decisions and well executed reasons to answer the questions arise from the locals. Yes I must agree that no government is perfect but do look around the world, which government is as caring as ours. They make sure that everyone has a roof above their head and give money to the citizens. Do other countries do that? I doubt so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home