lOvE iS In ThE aiR!!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mich. gunman shoots 3 in office building
One victim dead; police unsure whether gunman fled, or still in building
BREAKING NEWS
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 12:40 p.m. ET April 9, 2007


Some were injured and a person had died due to an open fire. I am shocked that such an incident has occurred. Many a times such incidents occur overseas. Security is not tight? The country is unsafe? These questions pop up in my mind. Maybe these incidents occur as the country is too large to have much control. Singapore is such a small country and thus it is easier to have control over it. This incident shows me how safe Singapore is. This is one of the many reasons that encourages me to stay in Singapore and not migrate to a foreign country.

The family of the victim would definitely be very much affected. All I can hope for is the security to be tighter and that such incidents would not occur. Well all I can do is hope; the rest lies in the hands of the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home